Are you a determined, resilient and motivated individual who wants to put your skills to good use in a fast-paced working environment? If so, we are currently recruiting for an exciting Outbound Researcher for our global client with 5000 across all sites. The Outbound Researcher will be responsible for conducting thorough research into the construction industry. Using the internet, email and telephone to speak to architects, contract managers and planning managers to find out as much as possible about large scale construction projects which are planned to be built within the UK.
Speaking to a variety of people, with no two projects the same, you be responsible for building relationships with key contacts and scheduling update calls over the duration of the project.
Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working hours, pension scheme, life assurance, reward schemes as well as a Christmas party for all staff and a variety of social events.
You must be able to deal with a high volume of calls and be able to hit targets in a fast paced environment. You must also have strong phone based sales experience, preferably within B2B.
- Collate construction information from various sources
- Achieving set targets around call quantity, call quality, call time and volume
- Being responsible for your own work and meeting the department quality standards
- Managing and prioritising your own workloads
- Liaising with colleagues within the business
- Answer customer queries
- Building relationships with contacts within the Construction industry
- Experience of working within a fast paced, high volume call environment
- Efficient and polite telephone manner
- Confident and self motivated to achieve excellent results
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work unsupervised - using your own initiative when required
Keywords: inbound, outbound, call centre, contact centre, research, lead generators, customer service, account management,
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job