Job Title: Outbound Marketing Executive
Are you a graduate with significant experience in a B2B industrial marketing environment? Do you have good project management skills? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading company and become part of a highly experience team of people.
Purpose of Position
To ensure effective lead generation and conversion of opportunities in Europe.
- Plan and roll out outbound marketing campaigns and PR activities.
- Put in practice on-going nurturing processes for existing prospects.
- Liaise closely with Product Marketing to ensure the creation of contents and effective value propositions.
- Support the planning and execution of multiple trade shows and conferences each year throughout Europe.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing tools.
- Work with Strategic Marketing by both using market visibility information and helping improving it.
Background and Skill
- Graduate with significant experience in a B2B industrial marketing environment.
- Proven track record of conducting successful lead generation campaigns (both traditional events and digital marketing).
- Evidence of good project management skills.
- Experience developing and implementing effective nurturing processes and tools.
- Experience building digital and traditional outbound marketing strategy.
- Preferred Master degree in Marketing or related subjects.
- Preferred experience in marketing of industrial equipment (hydraulics, electronics, software).
- Familiarity with international industrial B2B markets such as automotive, weighing, measuring, oil & petroleum/petrochemical is a plus.
- Second language desirable, especially German and/or Italian.
ACS are recruiting for a Outbound Marketing Executive If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Outbound Marketing Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Outbound Marketing Executive It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Outbound Marketing Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Outbound Marketing Executive role you desire.
- "graduate" "B2B" "Outbound" "Marketing" "Executive" "Digital" "Management" "CRM" "project" "Degree" "Industrial"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job