Our lovely medical client based just outside of High Wycombe are looking for an experienced Customer Services candidate.
Full Time hours are - 10am - 6pm - £19,425
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to up-sell?
You will ideally have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment and be happy in a targeted role (although there is NO COLD CALLING)
You will be responsible for growing the business by promoting their products and services on each call with their clients. Your role will be to provide the highest standards of customer service at all times. In maintaining regular contact with clients, you will be able to use your skills to identify business opportunities.
You will be targeting to make 60-70 calls a day to ensure clients have enough products and are happy! (NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED).
Whilst speaking to clients you will use your skills to introduce new products and identify new business opportunities to convert into sales. You will be responsible for regular cleansing your database and you will be required to demonstrate general administration duties associated with your role on a daily basis.
You will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the company’s quality image!
The Right Candidate Should Have:
- The ability to be influential and persuasive
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- Strong team player and listening skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone
- A professional manner at all times
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Target driven
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Experience of marketing campaigns
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities, subsidised canteen and free parking onsite
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Telephone Sales
- Target Orientation