Are you looking for a varied, interesting and challenging position? Do you feel that you’d benefit from a comprehensive benefits and bonus structure? Is continued training, education and progression something that you’re looking for? Then the Outbound Customer Service Advisor is the role for you! Working for this well-established company you will receive discounted healthcare and fitness vouchers, be entitled to flexible working hours, childcare vouchers, enrolment on the Cycle-2-Work scheme and on-going professional development and training.As a Outbound Customer Service Advisor you will be contacting companies and individuals on a B2B basis, gathering information regarding on-going projects across the country.
The Outbound Customer Service Advisor role is phone based, in an open plan office environment. You will be handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, in addition to responding to customer enquiries via email. Previous experience in this environment is desirable although not essential. Training and support is provided throughout however you will be expected to manage your own workload effectively and work towards weekly and monthly targets. To apply for the Outbound Customer Service Advisor role experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel is preferable, in addition to the use of an in-house CRM or database.
- Collect and collate information from numerous sources, business, individuals and the internet
- Handling a high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Managing your own cases from start to finish - taking ownership for projects
- Responding to queries from clients and customers regarding updates, missing information and general inquiries
- Updating databases with relevant and accurate information
- Experience of working in either a phone-based office role, or call centre is desirable although not essential
- Good telephone manner and rapport building skills
- Confident and self-motivated to achieve excellent results
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work unsupervised - using your own initiative when required
Keywords: inbound, outbound, call centre, contact centre, research, lead generators, customer service, account management,
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'