Our client, a UK manufacturer, is looking for an outbound Customer Service Advisor based in Bridgwater on a temporary to permanent bases.
The ideal candidate will be driven and confident, have experience working in a fast paced customer service environment and used to dealing with large call volumes with the ability to learn new skills quickly with excellent attention to detail.
- To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
- Process documentation and actively chase outstanding information
- To process sales orders and accurately record information on the internal system
- Liaise effectively with customers and carriers to confirm delivery dates and arrange re-deliveries
- Monitor customer feedback and report back to supervisor
- Effectively deal with any complaints
- To process letters and correspondence daily
- General admin including scanning, shredding and filing
- Ensure compliance with the Company Quality procedure
- Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times
If you have strong communication skills, both written and oral, work well within a team and have experience of managing telephone duties alongside administrative tasks then this could be the position for you.
A good understanding of Microsoft word is essential and knowledge of SAGE of similar packages would be an advantage but not essential.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm which offers a salary of £16,000 per annum + KPI related bonus.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job