Our client, a UK manufacturer, is looking for an outbound Customer Service Advisor based in Bridgwater on a temporary to permanent bases.
The ideal candidate will be driven and confident, have experience working in a fast paced customer service environment and used to dealing with large call volumes with the ability to learn new skills quickly with excellent attention to detail.
- To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
- Process documentation and actively chase outstanding information
- To process sales orders and accurately record information on the internal system
- Liaise effectively with customers and carriers to confirm delivery dates and arrange re-deliveries
- Monitor customer feedback and report back to supervisor
- Effectively deal with any complaints
- To process letters and correspondence daily
- General admin including scanning, shredding and filing
- Ensure compliance with the Company Quality procedure
- Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times
If you have strong communication skills, both written and oral, work well within a team and have experience of managing telephone duties alongside administrative tasks then this could be the position for you.
A good understanding of Microsoft word is essential and knowledge of SAGE of similar packages would be an advantage but not essential.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm which offers a salary of £16,000 per annum + KPI related bonus.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.