Outbound Calling Executive - (Unique and Exciting Role)
Centre of Cheltenham
Up to £10 p/h
Candidate required for a minimum of 2 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a strong communication skills to join a fun and dynamic team. This is a new role to the business and is an incredibly unique opportunity to gain experience and knowledge within the world of financial services.
You will be working closely with the Partnerships Director, who will have the time to coach, train and develop your skills. This short term role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further a career in Sales/ Insurance/ Relationship Management/ Account Management.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- New role to the business, they will solely be working on their own and liaising with the relevant account manager for guidance where needed
- Working through the database of existing/ lapsed brokers confirming contact details and point of contacts are still appropriate and what their interest in products are currently
- Maintaining database to ensure it has most up to date information collected
- Gathering pipeline of information for insurance required for potential new business
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Communications skills and telephone manner
- Key to be able to build relationships quickly and effectively
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Kerri at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job