Customer Care Consultant (Outbound Call Team)
Customer Care Consultants provide first line support for communication and payment systems. They are responsible for providing technical and training assistance (where requested) directly and are responsible for identifying issues through investigation and working closely with the IT/Development Team to find a resolution. This is an exciting and varied position that suits the outgoing and those who thrive on customer contact.
General IT knowledge sufficient to be able to identify the difference between system and application issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical problems and explain them using non-technical language.
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience of working in a busy call centre environment.
- Experience within a customer services environment.
- Degree or HNC/HND qualification.
Hours are 00830- 1630 Mon - Friday
- Outbound calls call centre account manage IT First Line Support