Outbound Call Centre Agent
Temporary - Full Time & Part Time (view to go permanent after 12 weeks)
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a growing organisation?
Our client is a Large Financial Services organisation based in Basildon. Currently seeking confident and professional Outbound Call Centre Agents to join there fast and growing team.
* Providing a collections service to credit card providers by managing overdue customer accounts.
* Proactively contacting cardholders via a telephone dialler and requesting immediate payments by debit/credit card.
* Aim to meet client needs by speaking to the customers in a professional manner while maximising the funds collected.
* Outbound and Inbound customer service or face to face retail experience is an advantage
* Strong computer skills are essential
* Must have excellent communication skills along with a clear and confident telephone manner
* A driving licence is ideally needed for this role due to location of the business
* You must be flexible with your working hours and be able to commit to 4 weeks full time training (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm). Please note, you cannot have any holidays within the 4 week training period.
Note: This position is heavily telephone/call centre based so experience in this field is preferred but not essential.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies, we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position, please contact Claire at Adore Recruitment.