Outbound Call Centre Agent £9.48 ph + 20% Commission
We are expanding our team!
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact centre associates deliver more than 2.5 million unique customer experiences every day.
As a Call Centre Agent you will be responsible for:
- Establishing contact with existing clients
- Achieving your own individual targets
- Making customers aware of additional products and services we offer to them
- Offering guidance and support to clients
The successful Candidate for the role of call centre agent will:
- Be a confident communicator
- Someone who enjoys a challenge
- Able to provide solutions through the service you provide
- Confident working in a fast paced environment
- A great rapport builder; fact finding and building a relationship with existing customers
In Return as a Call Centre Agent you will receive:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Training by a specialist in the field of sales
- Incentive schemes
- Competitive salary plus commission
- FREE staff car park /2 minute walk from Kingston train (SWR) /bus stations
- A multicultural, fun working environment
- A buzzing location with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants
- Great company culture with fresh fruit deliveries
- Monthly health and well being events
- Regular charitable events and an onsite commmittee run by our staff
- Newly refurbished offices with comfortable breakout areas
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers available
- Gym discount with "The Gym Group"
- Corporate perks system at multiple shops and attractions e.g up to 55% off of cinema tickets etc
- Travel ticket loan
- If no absence in the first 6 months of starting you receive an extra days holiday for that year
- After 6 months service opportunity for growth within the company
- Aviva Employee assistance program
NOTE: Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to complete a DBS check at the Employer's expense.
- Pay: £9.48 Per Hour + 20% Commission based on KPI achievement
- Working Hours (37.5 hours per week + opportunity for overtime on Saturday):
- Monday & Tuesdays - 11:30 - 8pm
- Wednesdays &Thursdays -10:30 - 7pm
- Fridays - 9:30 - 6pm
- Opportunity to work overtime on Saturday
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'