Cathedral Appointments are seeking an Outbound Call Advisor on behalf of a growing, yet well-established B2B clothing supplier, situated between Exeter and Taunton. This is a newly created position and a hugely exciting one, that also includes a competitive basic salary, company bonus and pension scheme
Outbound Call Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Contact existing and prospecting new customer and update systems accordingly
- Help grow and develop new business and increase existing accounts
- Account Management and develop relationship with current clients
- Research information to identify potential new business and growth
Applicants shall have experience of working in a business to business environment in an account management or sales positions and have the following key skills:
- Driven for results at a personal or team level
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate your integrity with both customers and colleagues alike.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to start at the very beginnings of a project; to help shape the department within one of the leading companies in their sector.
In return, you will receive a first-class training and induction within an excellent working environment; a competitive salary, company bonus and great benefits. Apply now to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job