We are delighted to be recruiting for experienced Lead Generators to join a Growing Sales Division.
Currently based in the Sunderland Office but moving to Houghton-le-Spring this year with parking available for both sites. Your normal working hours will be between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will certainly be an advantage.
As a Lead Generator, your day will consist of calling potential clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK. You will discuss their energy and water management and how DBS can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone-based role, so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. A Lead Generator will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
- Able to prospect own pipeline of business clients
- Excellent rapport, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Keep self-motivated always
- Effectively question a prospect to establish a need and provide the best solution
- Able to confidently handle challenging objections
- Exceptional organisational skills are essential
- Must be target-driven with a desire to be the best
- Have a reliable, trustworthy and 'can do’ attitude
- Should be money-driven, always going above and beyond to exceed challenging sales targets
- Be a team player who can think on the spot and work well under high pressure
Generous basic salary + excellent bonus package
30 days holiday includes bank holidays
Free fruit and tuck shop
Possible early finish of full Friday off when hit target
If you would be interested in being considered, please email you fully updated CV asap.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'