- Opportunity to progress your sales career
- Market Leading International IT company
- Opportunity to earn incredible OTE
An exciting opportunity has just arisen… Are you a Sales professional who holds B2B experience? Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team, within an international company somewhere where you can really test your Sales skills and be rewarded with fantastic OTE? If so this could well be your next move! My client is an established international IT company based in the South West, and due to success they are expanding. If you are up for a new challenge, enjoy building new relationships, love picking up the phone and have an interest within the technology sector please get in touch!
What you’ll be doing:
- Using the extensive database to create new business opportunities
- Making a high volume of outbound B2B calls to create new relationships and re-engage previous ones
- Carrying out the full 360 Sales cycle
- Be responsible for managing your own day
- Inputting data into the company CRM database
What Experience you’ll need:
- This role requires the candidate to hold strong sales experience preferably from a B2B background
- Experience within a fast paced B2B role where working to KPI’s
- A true passion for Sales
- Articulate with an excellent phone manner
- A keen interest or knowledge of the IT industry
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Great organisation and planning skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive fantastic training and support from some of the best in the industry plus a basic salary up to £20,000 rising to £22,000 after 6 months providing performance parameters have been met. There is also the opportunity to earn fantastic OTE in this role!
Please click “apply” or contact Hannah for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job