Are you tired of Selling? Is its time for a change?
Are you passionate about providing quality customer service?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Our client is the UK's largest multi-utility metering services company. They operate on a national basis on behalf of gas, electricity and water companies.
They are looking for an Out Of Hours Customer Service Advisor to join their team
This is a temporary position which may become permanent
- Answer inbound calls politely and professionally and in a timely and efficient manner
- Taking inbound calls from customers, suppliers and employees
- Update customer accounts accurately
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer service
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and problems
- Regularly provide updates for improving knowledge base within the Contact Centre
- Liaise with other departments internally and externally
- Deal with incoming emails from suppliers in a timely manner
- Work towards tight SLA’s with regards to emergency jobs
Person Specification Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Communicator
- Flexible towards shifts
- A good team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to prioritise and work towards targets
4pm to Midnight, Monday to Friday
Between 8am and Midnight Saturday and Sunday
£7.83, with an excellent Out of Hours bonus scheme.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Pc Systems