Out of Hours Contact Team Leader
£28,000 - £33,000
4.30pm-12.30 or 6.00pm - 2am on a set shift basis.
Huntress are currently recruiting for an Out Of Hours Team Leader for our client one of the worlds leading brands at their site in Chatham.
You will have experience in providing clear and strong direction to your team and developing individuals to achieve their full potential.
Main Purpose of the role:
* Leading a team of Customer Service agents in a customer focused environment.
* Lead and develop teams to exceed customers expectations and targets.
* Provide effective leadership, development and coaching of team members.
* Reports - Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
* Management of team rota.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
* Demonstrable call centre management experience.
* Good communication skills.
* Understanding of training & coaching techniques to apply as needed.
* Strong numerical and analytical skills.
* Strong leadership & people development skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation.
This vacancy would be of interest to job seekers searching for the following vacancies: Customer Service Team Manager, Team Manager, Team Management, Contact Centre Team Manager, Call Centre Team Manager, Customer Service Management, Customer Service Manager, Call Centre Management, Call Centre Management, Team Leader.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Customer Service Management
- Team Management
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Call Centre Management
- Team Leader.
- Call Centre Team Manager
- Customer Service Team Manager
- Contact Centre Team Manager