Out of Hours Consultant
TFS Healthcare is an award-winning recruitment agency that specialises within the healthcare recruitment sector which supplies Nurses to the NHS, Private Hospitals and Care Homes throughout the UK.
We provide staff to some of the largest private and public sector organisations in the UK and are committed to meet the staffing demands of our client hospitals. The business delivers an out of hours' service for clients ensuring continuity of service throughout the day, evenings and weekends. As a result, we are now looking to recruit additional Out of Hours Consultants to join the Out of Hours' team.
Main Purpose of the role
TFS Healthcare are looking for candidates to join our Out of Hours team in Central London, SE1.
Our Out of Hours team facilitate the demand supplying Nurses and healthcare professionals outside of regular office hours and strive to assist clients to fill shifts at short notice.
The role involves both phone work and using software to administer healthcare professional bookings, cancellations and shift changes. You will also use software to book healthcare professional onto shifts. Full training is provided.
Out of Hours Consultant
Experience and Skills
- Effective communication skills - essential
- Customer Service or Call Centre experience
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently motivated
- Organised and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent written and spoken English - essential
- Microsoft Office Literate
- Excellent administration skills
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Deal with phone-based queries from both NHS trusts and candidates
- Follow up on candidates that have been contacted by us regarding shifts
- Proactively source candidates - availability calling
- Proactively speak to and build relationships with Site & Bed Managers to gain shifts
- Proactively 'spec in' available candidates to NHS Trusts
- Deliver a full and comprehensive hand-over of work each night to relevant team or recruitment consultant
- Dealing with any queries in relation to current bookings
- Any other adhoc duties deemed to be reasonable by the company
This position is perfect for those looking for unsocial hours and we have shifts available including early morning, evening and night throughout the week and weekend.
The role is great for those who are looking to work outside the usual 9-5 or those who want are looking to fit in extra hours. Due to the importance of the role we are specifically looking for those people who are flexible and looking to join a great company with an excellent working environment. This role would be very suitable for someone who resides in the SE1 post code or close to, due to the unsocial time of shifts.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Laura Wilson or APPLY BELOW.
recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare,Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare, Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare, Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare, Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare, Out of Hours Recruitment, Booking Coordinator, Out of Hours Consultant, Healthcare.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'