Job title: Out-bound Calls Executive
Salary: £16,500 + Performance based bonus scheme
Our client is a highly respected company that specializes in lead generation for IT businesses. They focus on building databases of IT organization contact data to improve the sales for their clients. They are currently looking for a well-spoken and reliable representative to make out-bound calls on behalf of their clients. Full training and support is provided.
- Handling a large volume of outbound calls on behalf of different clients.
- Liaising with customers to understand customer's circumstances and needs.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Collect contact data to update the database.
- Setting up meetings and product demonstrations.
- Achieving set targets in lead generation
- Maintaining record details of calls and writing reports
- Promoting products and events
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working in an office would be ideal but a confident and assertive communicator on the telephone is more important
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Friendly and assertive personality
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- A high level of self-motivation and determination
- Good literacy skills with the ability to compose a short report
- Call center experience is advantageous
- A technical background would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Benefits include 20 Days Holiday + B/Hols, Personal Bonus Scheme, Training & Development, target based fun days and much more. The starting salary will be increased following the 8 weeks' induction period and will be revised on a regular basis. A full induction will take place in relation to the role.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:45 - 17:00 (with 45 minutes lunch) and Friday 8:45 - 16:00 (with 30 minute lunch).
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Inga Biel on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.