OTC specialist Dutch
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• The Order to Cash Representative ensures customer’s orders are correctly loaded onto the system, that any queries are resolved.
• First point of contact for many customers on price, source products, chase supplies, enter orders, claims, arrange credits and resolve stock discrepancies and returns.
What you will be doing:
• Managing incoming orders
• Ensure customer request date is fulfilled
• Manage and maintain customer Order Book for the supported region
• Manager and resolve customer queries on time
• Cash application - booking payments in a timely manner
• Chasing payment in accordance with defined credit management policy, both proactively and reactively – sending out reminders and statements
• Cash collection and customer query management
• Providing support to Credit Experts in Credit risk assessment and management
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• High level English and Dutch language skill
• 2 years of experience within SSC environment
• Cash Application and/or Collection and/or Customer Service background is a must
• Highly customer focused mind-set
• Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
• Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving and communication skills. Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
• Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
• Any other European language is an advantage
Apply directly to Reka Ivan – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 521
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'