Our prestigious client works in the technical industry and has a Shared Service Center in Budapest.
Manage Order to Cash activities, from Customer Account Creation until Cash Collection, for a group of Customers. Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Customers & Country Team.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Customers & Country Team in accordance with the Corporate policies/processes and SOX rules
• Handling legal compliance based processes
• Secure Country revenue by making sure orders are placed, released, shipped, invoiced in due time
• Proper customer claim handling
• Control that agreed commercial terms and conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not
• Understand and analyze customer and country requirements
• Manage the orders of their own customer portfolio and follow the order up to the delivery to the customer warehouse as per customer expectations/requirements
• Track orders and manage day to day communication with Customers for all Order Management topics.
• Communicate with other department of the company - Sales, PAD, Transport, Pricing, Credit Management, AR /AP, etc.
• Communication with 3rd party service providers (warehouse /forwarding agency)
• Cash collection activities
• Reporting tasks – customers, month end closing, AR analytics
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• 0,5-1 years of experience in SSC environment, preferably in Order management / Billing / Customer Service / Logistics / Sales Administration / Order to Cash / Contract management or any other customer faced position in a multi-national environment
• English & French/German/Spanish Fluent Working proficiency level
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Proactive person with good analytical skills
Apply directly to Reka Ivan – Research Consultant, for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 521
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job