OTC Derivatives Administrator - 12 Month FTC
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a OTC Derivatives Administrator to join M&G Investments.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity of working within a small dedicated team of Derivative specialists responsible for all post execution activities for OTC products.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Affirmation of new trades and confirmation of upfront and term payments with Counterparties.
• Input and verification of confirmed payment instructions to custodians.
• MarkitTM, DSMatch and Markitwire monitoring to ensure timely confirmations.
• Monitoring of DTCC for Credit Events and Credit Event Processing.
• Input of OTC trades into Life Cycle Management system.
• Reconciliation of payments / receipts.
• Processing of CDS Rolls and OTC Resets.
• EMIR Risk Mitigation functions.
• EMIR Reporting requirements.
• Collateral Management and dispute resolution.
• Provide monthly MIS to the management team.
• OTC Reconciliations.
• To assist with Ad-hoc queries.
• EMIR Clearing and margin management
What we are looking for:
You will have working knowledge of all OTC’s (including but not restricted to Credit, IRS, Cross Currency, Inflation and TRS). As well as this you will have working knowledge of life cycle management, collateral management, and portfolio reconciliations using TriOptima. Markit Trade Manager, DSMatch and Markitwire knowledge is also highly important for this role, as is knowledge of reporting OTC transactions to DTCC Global Trade Repository. You will have an understanding of EMIR regulations (reporting and risk migration). A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is key for this position, alongside the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"