Orthopaedic Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Flexible Shifts, Long Days, Nights, Weekends, Enhanced Pay Rates
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for a General Nurse to work on an orthopaedic ward at a large acute hospital in Kent.
Your new role
Working with Hays Healthcare as a General Nurse you will be providing care to patients on general acute Hospital wards. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records. You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register for Hays Healthcare…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
What you'll get in return
- £500 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent Rates of pay up to £30 per hour
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- Free Health Checks
- Free CRB
- Free Uniform
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.