- Design and deliver integrated OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- Provide expertise and advice to senior leaders and teams across the organisation to help them improve performance and deliver change.
- Design and lead development programmes that directly contribute to raising individual, team and organisational performance, including overseeing delivery of the organisations leadership strategy and talent development programmes.
- Lead and performance manage OD & Learning Team and oversee delivery of high quality service provision.
- Manage and ensure best use of the organisations corporate and leadership development budget within business guidelines.
- Oversee commissioning, management and evaluation of internal or external resources as required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery and ROI of agreed OD and learning initiatives.
- Undertake facilitation of group events/ team away days, training, coaching and provide strategic OD and engagement input on corporate/cross projects.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, eg, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through scoping/ implementation of a new behavioral competency framework;
- Design change management and engagement/training strategies to support adoption of new systems and ways of working, eg Integrated HR Information system implementation.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners, HRMs/HRBPs and suppliers to successfully implement OD & Learning programmes and engagement strategies.
- Provide organisational reports and recommendations which are underpinned by research, insight and evaluation to inform future strategic priorities.
- Ensure the organisational learning and development function is driving and integrating best practice in equality and diversity, upholding and promoting the organisation values.
Please email your interest
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.