Search are currently looking for an Organisational Design and Development Advisor to take on a new role with a major client based in Glasgow. This role would be ideally suited to a candidate with an OD focused background or a candidate with OD as a major part of their role. A bright, creative and enthusiastic attitude is a must. Typical duties will include:
- Developing and aiding the facilitation of HR and Manager Sessions, to ensure consistency of general understanding and approaches
- Contributing to the design and delivery of organsiational design and development strategies which are aligned to the organisation and supporting plans, providing information, guidance and services as required
- Working with individuals and teams across the organisation, particularly HR, Learning and Project teams to support a programme of continuous performance improvement which helps the organisation to realise it's vision to become a high performing organisation delivering outstanding products and services
- Delivering specific projects such as a new performance development review and appraisal approach as well as a new process, policy and capability programme.
If you would like to be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a degree level, ideally with an HR qualification, demonstrating strong experience of OD/Development
- Have experience of working in a progressive HR or organisation design and development environment
- Be an enthusiastic and credible self-starter who is able to work independently and as part of a team when required. (Please not this role will not have any direct reports).
If this is a role that you would like to be considered for, please do not hesitate to apply using the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job