Organisation Development and Talent Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: 12% bonus at target, PMI, 28 days holiday + stats, double matched pension contributions (Maximum contribution up to 7% from Employer) and much more!
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an Organisation Development and Talent Consultant join the People team based in our Wilmslow office.
What will your role be?
Reporting into the Head of Organisation Development and Talent, this role will focus on the longer term build of organisational capability, aligned to the strategic intent of Royal London. You will be responsible for delivering propositions/projects aligned to the strategic agenda, focussing on a number of the following: culture and engagement, strategic workforce planning, learning and development (both leadership and technical/professional), talent development and retention, organisation design and business transformation.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Taking overall accountability for the successful delivery of defined propositions and projects across Talent, Transformation & Change, Culture & Engagement, Strategic Workforce Planning and Learning & Development.
- Providing Organisation Development subject matter expertise and leadership across both Royal London and the external environment.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the People Team to facilitate strategies to engage, enable and embed OD solutions.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Highly credible and technically proficient OD/Talent professional with strong consultancy skills in defining business needs, researching and designing solutions.
- Specialist expertise and understanding of theory and practice in at least 2 of the following areas: learning and development, leadership development, talent management & succession planning, employee engagement, performance management, team development , change management/business transformation, organisational culture
- Excellent communicator who can create partnership relationships with all leaders across Royal London
- Recognised professional training and/ or Masters Degree in organisational development, organisational behaviour or occupational psychology is desirable
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Joe Donnelly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job