KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Organic Synthetic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Organic Synthetic Chemist you will apply your chemical knowledge to novel research and development projects.
2. You will synthesise, separate and purify chemical targets, using techniques such as NMR, HPLC/GC and MS for structural determination.
3. As the Organic Synthetic Chemist you will assist or lead API projects whilst providing clear and concise updates to the wider team.
4. You will join a team of highly motivated scientists within Technical R&D.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Organic Synthetic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry
2. Proven industry experience working within pharmaceutical development teams.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with API projects.
Key Words: Chemistry, API, Synthetic, Medicinal, R&D, NMR, HPLC,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'