Order Support Administrator
£18,000k + £2,000k variable bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Order Support/Customer Service team for one of our best clients in Cirencester! The role will require strong communication and problem-solving skills, have good attention to detail and be experience in Customer Service. Strong proven experience of relationship building and understand the basics of excellent Pre-Invoice Customer Service.
Daily, you the role will largely involve interacting with customers both internally and externally, resolving all discrepancies, moving customer purchase orders through the system to be shipped and invoiced.
The role will drive excellent pre-invoice customer service by responding to requests and queries in a timely and professional manner.
Working directly with the Order Entry, Sales, Service Delivery, Finance, Purchasing and Warehouse representatives and dealing directly with third party carriers and customers.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints in a prioritised manner
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers, ensuring actions are processed promptly and accurately
- Dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- General administrative tasks
- Establish productive customer relations to ensure quality of service to customers
- Validate customer purchase orders and create internal sales orders, as required
- Keep customers up-to-date with the status of their orders
- Advise customers of delivery dates and product information, liaise with Warehouse on dispatch issues and requests
For immediate consideration send your CV to Rio at i2i Recruitment today!We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Advanced Excel
- Customer Service
- Order Processing