TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY
My client, a wholesale in Bredbury, is seeking an energetic and experienced ORDER PROCESSOR/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR to join their well established and friendly team.
£7.50/hour, 40 hours a week, working 5 out of 7 days a week on a shift rotation pattern between 6am and 1am.
Working for a wholesaler in Bredbury as part of the front end function of the business you will be responsible for the accurate entry of data. This is a fast paced role that requires logical thinking, the ability to make own judgements and a keen eye for detail.
- Managing orders and enquiries
- Coordinate orders from key customer accounts
- Liaise with customers
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data
- Work within Excel
- Assisting the office administrator with general admin duties
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally you will have order processing experience
- Customer service experience would be a benefit
- Must be organised and able to work under pressure
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.