A great opportunity if you have fast accurate keyboard skills to efficiently process orders directly on to the database, amending and updating customer records, coupled with dealing ad-hoc with telephone enquiries.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Answer telephone/email/written enquiries in a professional and positive manner. (not many telephone calls, if any)
- Respond and action customer enquiries fully.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer enquiries/complaints whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders.- emphasis on accuracy Processing inbound post
- Team Player
Other Administrative Tasks - The duties contained in this job description are not exhaustive and you may be required to perform other duties in line with your skills, experience and the demands of the business.
- Fast accurate Keyboard skills
- Confident communication skills
- Process driven
- Order processing exp an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: We will only contact successful candidates, therefore, please ensure your relevant experience for this role is very clear in your CV to avoid disappointment
- Data Entry
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job