Very rare opportunity has just become available to join a multinational company as an Order processor/Admin!
Your new company
Very successful company based in Batley are looking to recruit an Order Processor to join their team!
Your new role
To ensure that all incoming orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner and deal with any customer queries and complaints by telephone and e-mail whilst demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Ensure all internal/external customer orders are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and are prioritised for distribution / scheduling on various systems.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business and the different ordering systems.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all products so that accurate information and prices can be given to customers, both internal and external.
- Professionally deal with Product & Delivery queries etc. by liaising with a number of departments including: Transport, Warehouse, Marketing and Commercial.
- Consistently deliver customer WOW.
- Administration of customer specific requirements including EDI and external electronic ordering systems.
- Weekly monitoring of order book, to ensure customer orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with current promotions in order to maximise 'add-on' sales when taking orders.
- Monitor all promotional orders to ensure they are delivered in full.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good standard of education in both Maths and English (essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer and product base desirable
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment (essential)
- Microsoft office and internet skills essential with SAP/AS400 system knowledge desirable
- Excellent keyboard skills (essential)
- Must be able to work as part of a team (essential)
- Excellent customer service skills (essential)
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a very successful multinational company on permanent basis, with future opportunities, very competitive benefits package, free parking.
Hours will be 35.25 per week, 9am to 5pm, with 45 minutes lunch. Then alternating between 9am to 5pm and 8am to 4pm when fully trained.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.