Success Recruit are currently working with a Global Distributor within the construction industry who are seeking to recruit an Order Processor and Warehouse Assistant to join their team based in the outskirts of Chelmsford.
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible to work in the Warehouse as well as in the Office.
The Order Processor and Warehouse Assistant will be expected to:
- Be proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Have high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The Order Processor and Warehouse Assistant will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join an established global brand
- Working within a team who work together to constantly improve
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the Order Processor and Warehouse Assistant is to help the Warehouse Manager in the Warehouse as well as supporting the office staff.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Picking and packing items ready for delivery
- Stacking orders onto pallets
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Processing 30 to 50 orders on a daily basis on Intact IQ
- Arranging shipments and couriers to collect pallets
- Communicating with different courier companies and agreeing terms
Training will be provided on Intact IQ, experience using Sage or a similar system is advantageous.
Monday to Friday: 7am or 8am start - 5pm
£18,000 - £25,000 Dependent on Experience
- Communication Skills