Brewster Partners are working with an exciting business on an exclusive basis for an Order Processor. This is a brand new role for the business and will involve some trade counter duties as well as Order Processing.
- Managing orders, input into SAP and invoicing
- Checking stock levels at order input point and making relevant purchases from
- Be the first line of enquiry for all internal sales / enquiries.
- Negotiating suitable pricing and maintenance and supply of price lists to new and existing customers.
- Contribute towards a continuous improvement culture within the sales team.
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require excellent attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to manage a number of activities at any one time
- SAP experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to see the customer perspective
- Previous order processing experience
- Hours are 8.30-5 Mon-Thurs with one of those days starting at 8am, and 8.30-3 Fridays
- 22 days hol rising up to 25 days
- Pension employer 4% employee 5%; on-site parking
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- data input
- Order processor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'