We require an enthusiastic individual from an administrative background to join our busy office, due to several internal promotions.
You will be working within a small Customer Service/Order Processing Team in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
You will be required to answer the phones and record, administer and manage customer requests whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
You will be responsible for processing orders and paperwork every day so must have a high level of accuracy as the risk of errors is significant.
You will also provide clerical support and assistance to the Customer Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills, lots of initiative with good problem solving skills and follow office procedures effectively.
Previous office experience is essential.
This role is Monday to Friday and 9-6pm.
· Answering telephones and dealing with customer queries.
· A confident, pleasant and professional telephone manner.
· Polite and professional at all times.
· Always helpful.
· Sales order processing.
· General administration.
· Provide assistance and support to their colleagues.
· Attention to detail and good presentation.
· Must be able to follow procedures and instructions.
· Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to see a job through from beginning to end.
· Enthusiastic, fast and accurate learner.
· Neat, tidy and organised.
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong team member who is willing to grow and develop within the company.
· Ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Experience with Sage 200 would be preferred but not essential.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job