Order Processor Administrator
Duration: ASAP - ongoing (approx 6 - 8 weeks)
Hours: Monday to Friday 5 or 6 hours per day to suit
Pay Rate: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour (d.o.e)
Our successful and friendly client based in Poynton is looking to recruit a Temporary Order Processor Administrator to cover within the team, whilst they recruit on a permanent basis. They are looking to have somebody to start with them as soon as possible and to work on an ongoing temporary basis until they have found somebody for the permanent role.
Working within a busy and dynamic sales department, with welcoming and friendly colleagues, you must be able to start almost immediately and to work on an ongoing basis.
If you have order processing or data-entry experience and would like to know more about this opportunity, please read on for more details!
Duties within the Temporary Order Processor Administrator position:
- Processing orders on to an ERP system (Navision)
- Ensuring all orders are inputted accurately.
- Answering the telephone when required and answering queries.
- Transferring calls and taking messages if people are not available.
Skills/experience and attributes required for the Temporary Order Processor position:
- Experience within a data entry or order processing role.
- Experience of using an ERP system (eg Navision or SAP) would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Must be available to commit to an ongoing temporary position, starting ASAP.
If the role of Temporary Order Processor sounds like the role for you, please apply with your CV today!
- Data Entry
- Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'