Are you an experienced Order Processor with strong eye for detail and structured and organised approach? My client a small and successful local company based in Hayes is now seeking an additional support person to complement their very friendly team.
Working hours for the role are Monday to Friday 9-5pm. Office is small, warm and extremely friendly. You will work closely with the MD and finance person. You will need to be hands on and adaptable in approach as well as possessing a good sense of humour- a definite must!
• Answering incoming calls and managing these effectively
• Taking of client orders and processing these - orders will come in by phone and e mail
• Vetting incoming orders to ensure that all information is included and obtaining missing details
• Forwarding estimates and quotations
• Forwarding information sheets to clients as well as any other information they require
• Raising invoices
• Preparing shipping notifications
• Forwarding marketing information
• Basic stock control
• Procurement of basic office consumables
• Regular client liaison
• Any other ad hoc support duties
• Logical, thorough and structured in your approach
• Confident user of Ms office
• Strong client management skills
• Happy to work for a small company and in a small office environment
• Good sense of humour!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job