An exciting 1 year fixed term contract as a order processing clerk. Hybrid working, office based in Reading.
Your new role
A years fixed term contract as a order processing clerk, responsibilities include:
- Processing customer orders accurately within agreed SLA's
- Ensure all orders are checked to ensure they are correct to quote, configured correctly, and in line with sourcing supply
- Ensure all pricing agreements and discounts are applied to customer orders
- Liaise with the customer management team and/or sales team if there are any issues with order or specifications
- Liaise with suppliers and 3rd party partners to ensure the delivery of orders
- Ensure the compliance of overseas and global orders
- Process returns and ensure credits are processed correctly on our system
- Resolve any order/invoicing queries
What you'll need to succeed
- An experienced professional in either Sales Order Processing or Customer Service
- Able to provide outstanding customer service
- Must have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Able to work to deadlines
What you'll get in return
- An excellent basic salary
- Flexible benefits
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
- A fun and vibrant 'one team' culture that thrives on celebrating success
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'