Job Title: Order Processing and Logistics Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Duration: 15 month Maternity Cover
Benefits - Free on-site parking, 25 days holiday Life Insurance, Private Medical and Pension
Must haves: Purchasing experience, Order processing, raising PO's, attention to detail, Import and Export, Logistics administration
Our client is an incredibly reputable company, a market leader in their industry winning multiple awards. This fantastic employer is seeking a highly competent Accounting professional with proven experience in all areas of management accounts to support the finance function
Although a very well established professional company our client has a genuine family feel, the culture is relaxed yet traditional, so we are looking for dedicated, flexible professionals who will be grateful of a well structured yet down to earth company.
Our client are renowned for looking after their staff, their stable, committed team speaks volumes about the business. A fantastic company to work for!
- Order processing on Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION
- Placing, and processing and progressing purchase orders with suppliers based on consolidated sales orders received
- Getting quotes and arranging special deliveries, regularly comparing forwarder quotes to ensure best rates are obtained
- Liaising with forwarders, sales reps and sales director about any issues / orders
- Arranging collections from suppliers, approving and checking supplier invoices
- Liaising with the warehouse on all relevant issues
- Feedback any issues / delays on PO’s to customers
- Stock management - printing stock reports, checking stock levels when ordering, arranging stock disposal, stock counts and reconciliation
- Import and Export administration, Obtaining HMRC tariff codes, checking import entry correctness and processing Incorrect import entry’s
To be considered for this role you must
- Purchasing knowledge
- Import and Export
- Proven experience in order processing
- Confident communicator liaising with customer, suppliers and forwarders
- Understanding sales reports and stock management reports
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Thorough, accurate, precise
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Export Administration
- Order Processing
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'