Order Processing Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Order Processing Administrator to join this dynamic global company based in Swansea, South Wales for a period of 9 months.
Do you have a basic knowledge of MySQL and databases?
Do you have a minimum of 1 years experience as a buyer in a large organisation?
Have you Advanced Excel Macros, VBA and business analytic experience?
Then this could be the position for you.
- Data entry of items from excel spreadsheets into procurement systems
- Tracking all orders and checking "need by dates" are managed and communicating with the field teams on the delivery and receipting processes
- Attending conference calls and building order plans for new projects
- Updates standards and creating real time feedback on data integrity
- Working with procurement on creating quotes for project related subjects
- European Travel to sites to inspect inventory management
- experience working in administration/procurement
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Strong communicator
- Basic knowledge MySQL and databases
- EU passport holder (open visa)
- English proficiency
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a buyer in a large scale environment
- Advanced Excel Macros and VBA and business analytic experience
- Ability to communicate to various audiences
- Ability to lead small groups
Are you interested?...Please apply using the linkParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'