Do you have limited experience working in an office and looking to kick start your career?
Would you like to join an exciting and growing company?
My client who are based on the outskirts of Newbury are looking for a new administrator to join there rapidly growing and very friendly team.
*An immediate start
*Progression for driven individuals
*Fun work culture
*Busy and growing company
*Beautiful countryside location
*Motivated and supportive team
*Organically grown business
*Annual pay reviews
• Check, process and confirm orders to customer. Respond to any queries as appropriate.
• Maintain customer contacts and addresses
• Action normal stock release emails for outstanding orders
• Answer telephone calls and deal with as appropriate
• Perform related duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or the SOP Team Manager
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good level of computer proficiency (MS Office applications. Training will be provided for In-house systems)
• Accurate keyboard skills, with an eye for detail
• Educated to a least GCSE level or equivalent, with passes in English and Mathematics
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Good supportive teamwork is essential for this role
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply now or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job