Our highly reputable and established client is seeking an Order Administrator to join their team in Burgess Hill.
Responsible for all aspects of customer order administration, order expedites/change requests, administration complaints and questions, in line with the Processes, to meet the agreed service level KPI’s.
- Managing the order fulfilment process, including administration of all customer orders, order expedites and order change requests
- Efficient and quick resolution of any order errors
- Proactive management of the monthly order book to ensure Company sales target achievement and the Company KPI’s are met.
- Ensure all customer Administration, Commercial, Logistical and Technical Questions are actioned, according to the Company Process.
- Management of all Administration Complaints within the Team according to the Company Process using the CRM system.
- Ensure all CRM data (contacts, leads, customers) is of the highest accuracy and up to date.
GCSE Maths and English to level C or above or equivalent
2 years + in data entry / administration environment, demonstrating efficient and accurate processing of customer data into (ERP Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
Strong customer orientation with good data entry speed and accuracy with a high level of attention to detail. A team spirited personality with outstanding written and verbal communication. Able to prioritise effectively, and work to agreed deadlines. Good software skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP & CRM systems, web portals).
This is a great opportunity to join an established business who take their customer service levels extremely seriously.
Great long-term opportunity with good benefits and a lovely office environment.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.