Order Processign and General Adminitrator
Are you looking to join a growing, innovative and unique company?
Do you have previous experience of working within a office support function, for a manufacturing facility?
The main purpose of your role will be to:
- assist in the coordination of the engineering staff to ensure they have the correct information for their daily work and that they have digs arranged etc..
- enter incoming orders onto the system and ensure all clients are contacted with updated expected dates and times
You will be also be required to:
- answer calls, transfer or take messages
- greet visitors
- complete data entry, using Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce and Xero
- manage documentation
- maintain computerised and manual filing system
You will need to:
- be experienced in a relevant, previous role
- have a good level or numeracy skills
- able to multi task within a busy environment and be able to change and manage priorities to suit business needs
This is a company that can offer real opportunities and a career! So apply today for more information!
The hours of work are 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
The benefits are:
- Free on site parking
- Holidays start at 20 + 8 public holidays, with an increase of 1 day per year (after 2 years service) up to a maximum of an extra 10 days!
- Private health care
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'