Our Client are seeking to immediately appoint a talented and experienced Order Process administrator to help grow and develop their expanding Business. Please apply for an immediate response.
• Answering inbound calls and emails from customers of the company.
• Generating order quotations for customers and suppliers using bespoke software and CRM
• Sales Administration
• General Office Administration and Housekeeping
• Experience in using compusoft, easyquote or other related software’s for order processing and quotation
• Customer focused and goal orientated
• Experience in order processing, quotation generating, office administration and call handling.
• Strong working history
• Friendly, Approachable and detail driven
• Available Immediately
• Excellent use of Microsoft office Packages- Including Word, Exel, 365 etc.
• Working for a well-established, secure and growing company
• Immediate start dates
• Great working hours
• Competitive salary
• Great location
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'