gap-personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
gap-personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 50 Order Pickers to join B&M’s dynamic warehouse operation in their distribution centres located in Speke.
Experience is not required as all training will be provided. Ongoing, full time work.
The shift options available are below:
- ROTATING (Mon to Fri6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm) - £7.83 per hour plus picking bonus’.
- NIGHTS (Sun to Thurs 10pm-6am) - £8.21 per hour plus picking bonus’.
- Using a Voice Scanner to order pick stock
- Use of PPT (full training provided)
- Work towards and achieve set targets
- Any other duties for the efficient smooth running of the warehouse
- Work with colleagues to ensure the workplace is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
This role requires physical activity and manual handling. Various shifts are available. Flexibility and additional hours may be needed to meet the needs of the business.
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'