We are currently seeking several order pickers / packers for a local manufacturing firm. As order picker / packer you will:-
- Pick orders, following the instructions on product and amount given by your voice ordering system headset
- Pack orders in the correct boxes ready for distribution.
- Carry out general tasks to maintain warehouse operations such as moving and storing product
As order picker / packer, you will need to demonstrate:
- Good understanding of English
- Good communication and listening skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good level of fitness to be able to move boxes around
Your hours of work will be 4pm - 1am, Monday to Friday.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment acting as an Employment Business
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'