Full time Order Picker PM + weekend shift
We are recruiting for Order Picker roles in the Worthing area for the World Of Books warehouse.
As a Order Picker you will need to have:
- Manual role and involves lifting totes containing books
- Scanning, packing and picking books
- Weekly pay
- Under 21 - £ 6.96 p/h
- Under 23 - £ 8.76 p/h
- For 23 and above - £ 9.60 p/h
- Full time position - Friday to Tuesday (no rota) :
- Friday/Monday/Tuesday PM shift 2.30pm to 10.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday and Thursday off
- Location: Goring by Sea - Worthing
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Order Picker:
- Scanning/ feeding/ picking/ packing
- Check the books conditions / pick the books/ pack the books
- Collect totes
Benefits of working with us as a Order Picker:
- On-Site Car Park
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- No rota shifts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply+
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'