CastleView Group have an exciting opportunity for several ambitious candidates to join a well-established supermarket company as Packing Operatives. You need to be motivated and driven and have the desire to learn new skills. If this is you, we look forward to your application.
As a Packing Operative your duties will include:
- Working on packing stations (food department, parcel department, chilled food department)
- Communicating effectively as part of a team
- Following all health and safety rules and regulations
- No heavy lifting involved but bending and picking up boxes will be continuous in this role.
- Packing food items, parcels into boxes and getting orders ready for dispatchment.
All Training Provided - Apply Today!!
Shifts and Salary:
6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm (you pick your shifts)
Mornings £9 per hour
Afternoons £9.50 per hour
Minimum 32 hours a week- working four days a week so weekend work might be involved.
Don’t delay on this great opportunity! To Apply, send an up to date CV to the link below or for more information, please call CastleView Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'