We are recruiting for Order Picker roles in the Cannock area.
As an Order Picker you will need to have:
- A Valid Forklift licence is desirable but not essential
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work weekends
- Availability to work 12 hour shifts
- Salary: £8.45ph and £8.45ph
- Working hours of Order Pickers are 6am - 2pm Thursday and Friday and 6am till 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of an Order Picker:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As Order Pickers various duties will involve picking orders from locations from within the warehouse, using a PPT (pallet pump truck), or a LLOP (low level order picker) and also carefully packing them or palletising them carefully and safely, making sure products do not get damaged during dispatch. You may even be working on FLT, providing you have an in-date forklift truck licence.
Those who suit the position but do not possess an FLT licence, will be trained on a LLOP to start with and if needed on a FLT. There is plenty of opportunity to progress with this ever expanding company. You will need to be available to work weekends as that's when they're at their busiest.
Other duties will involve loading and unloading containers so candidates who are physically fit will suit this role. You must be available for work immediately and with a possibility to be taken on a permanent member of staff in 2018.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job