Order Management Coordinator (6 Month FTC)
We are currently recruiting for an Order Management Coordinator for a growing global brand in North Bristol. In this role you would be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with customers, liaising with Sale Representatives across the EMEA. If you have strong attention to detail, organisation, an analytical and self-motivated approach then this could be a great role for you. Ideally we are looking for someone German-speaking for this role but this isn’t essential.
- Review incoming orders checking all information is accurate and rectifying errors accordingly.
- Complete end-to-end order process, communicating any issues to internal departments.
- By using their warehouse management system, liaising with the warehouse for order shipping, within allocated deadlines
- Updating customer information on the system and communicating any changes to internal teams.
- Ensuring customers receive orders on time and high levels of service to encourage business growth.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to achieve targets for invoiced sales.
- Running and maintaining reports regularly.
- Participating in specialist meetings both internal and external.
- This role is an ideal stepping stone to National Account Executive/National Account Manager roles.
- Experience of processing orders, ideally using an EBS system (Oracle or similar).
- Experience with Microsoft Teams would be advantageous, but not essential.
The salary for this 6 month fixed term contract is £22-24k, DOE, with working hours Monday to Friday, 9-5. Due to the location of this vacancy, having your own transport is strongly recommended.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'