Order Execution Specialist
This role is initially for a period of 6 months.
We are currently seeking an Order Execution Specialist to join a rapidly expanding, hi-tech engineering company. Over the coming months they will be implementing a number of changes to their distribution and shipping processes and the successful candidate will be responsible for meeting the day to day requirements of freight and export shipping activities. Other daily responsivities will include:
- Prepare export and shipping documentation.
- Review daily shipping reports and work with distribution partners to resolve any delays.
- Provide service support in the form of shipping and collection of tool kits and equipment.
Order Execution Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience of Admin within a despatch office.
- Basic understanding of sales and distribution.
- Excel/MS Office.
- Effective communications skills at all levels in a global environment.
- Experience with Parcel Shipping software (FedEX/UPS)
- Previous experience of export processes.
Position: Order Execution Specialist
Salary: up to £12/ph
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job