We are currently looking for a Part Time Order Dispatchers to join a technology company based in Royston, therefore we are ideally looking for candidates who live in Royston.
This is a job share position, sharing with one other person and the job shares cover each other for sickness and holidays, therefore a degree of flexibility on availability is required.
Standard hours are 11.30-4.30pm Monday to Wednesday, with possible additional hours available.
Main duties as an Order Dispatcher includes:
- Processing incoming/outgoing parcels and managing postal arrangements, via either courier or Royal Mail
- Fulfilling customers' on-line orders for products
- Customer services via emails and phones* Liaising with engineer team for customers' enquires
- Maintaining and updating the internal database
- Outbound calls to existing customers
- General office operations
Suitable candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Great communication skills
- Positive telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a small team and independently
- Available to work 11.30-4.30pm Monday to Wednesday, with possible additional hours available.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting 'AE - P/T Order Dispatcher'