My client in Royston is looking for a Despatch Administrator to join their family business on a permanent basis.
You will need high attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure at times, a fair level of physical fitness will be requested at times due to the nature of the role.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with a 30 min lunch break
20 days holiday + 8 days Bank holiday
Salary £16,575 to £18,525
• Process incoming/outgoing parcels and manage postal arrangements, via either courier or Royal Mail
• Fulfilling customers’ on-line product orders
• Maintaining and updating internal databases and systems
• Ordering, filing, finance and other admin duties
• Customer services via emails and phones (Liaising with engineer team for customers enquires)
• Web updates
• General office and other duties as directed by the office manager.
Essential skills and experience:
•Attention to detail & high level of accuracy is essential
•Ability to work on repetitive tasks at times
•Good computer skills
•Great communication skills
•Positive telephone manner
•Both methodical and flexible thinking
•Ability to work in a small team and independently
•Desire to progress and learn new skills.
While the key aspects of this role are despatch and admin; there is scope for the successful applicant to gain experience in layout, visual design, E-commerce, marketing, SEO, Web analytics, web design and other skills.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'