A Brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Order Book Administrator to join our client in Motherwell on a full-time basis. This role is paying between £8.89 - £9.86 p/h (depending on experience) working 9.00am to 5.00pm temporary for 6 months.
The Order Book Administrator is mainly responsible for managing the ECC EMEA Order book across all Sales Organisations and channels.
- To own a dedicated part of the ECC EMEA order book either on country/customer or item level.
* To regularly review the open order book under its responsibility and trigger appropriate actions as required.
* To expedite overdue order lines with the supply chain teams such as supply locations and distribution centres.
* To replenish the distribution centres to ensure product availability in line with the provided guidelines and rules.
* To allocate stock to strategic customers in case of product shortages.
* To reserve stock on time to export orders to maximise revenue.
* To manage and trigger emergency shipments and obtain Management approval upfront.
* To liaise with internal departments and resolve any customer requests and inquires in a timely manner.
* To support other Customer Care roles if required/requested.
* To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Customer satisfaction ratings
* Customer OTTR/OTFP
Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAP R3
* Microsoft Office knowledge
* Interpersonal skills
* Communication skills both verbal and written
* Listening skills
* Customer focused
* Stress tolerance
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Team minded
* Self motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'